Welcome to the 2021 – 2022 School Year!
Welcome to St. Mary of the Purification Catholic School, home of the Lions. We are excited that you are interested in our pride. At St. Mary’s, we are committed to educating the whole child. To learn more about the school please call 713-522-9276. Because of COVID-19, we are not giving physical tours; however, we will soon place a virtual tour on our website.
Listed below is the new link for the 2021 – 2022 Tuition and Fee Rates
New 2021-2022 tuition Fees Although the deadline for the first round of tuition assistance has passed, please apply for financial assistance for the second round through FACTS Management.com.
The Application Fee is $50.00 per student. The Registration Fee is $150.00 per student These fees are non-refundable.
Returning Parents Registration Fee $150.00 per student These fees are non- refundable.
- Early Registration – If you register your child before February 19, 2021, we will deduct $100 from your Academic Fees!
- The family who brings in a new family receives a $100.00 deduction from the December tuition providing each new family remains throughout the First Semester.
Academic Fee: The Academic Fee is $500.00 per student Academic Fees may be paid through a payment plan. Please notify the office.
SMP Return to Learning Plan (1)
- Each school day begins at 7:50 a.m. with Morning Devotion. Students are expected to be in their seats, ready to begin the day, no later than 7:55 a.m. Classes are dismissed for the day at 3:20 p.m. Extended Care begins at 3:30 p. m.
- School Uniform can be purchased at Risse Brothers 9000 Hempstead Road Houston, TX 77008 phone: 346-319-4176 risse brothers uniforms (1)
- Tuition payments are made through FACTS online management system https://factsmgt.com/
- CLICK HERE FOR ROUND3 FACTS APPLICATION DATES & 2022-2023 SCHOOL FACTS APPLICATION DATES
- Where is the school located? St. Mary of the Purification is located at 3002 Rosedale; Houston, Texas 77004. We are located behind the Church which is on the corner of Rosedale and Ennis. Please enter the driveway on Ennis Street and ring the bell at the iron gate.